Finance Administrator - 6 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Finance Administrator to join PRISYM ID initially for a six month period. This position is based in Wokingham.
PRISYM ID is a well-established company based in Wokingham, and is one of the world’s leading developers of product identification and barcoding software. They have been developing high quality labelling and Auto ID solutions to companies in a wide range of industries for over 30 years. They bring together a combination of skills, experience, products and services that are unique in the labelling and identification market.
As a Finance Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Process supplier invoices
- Match supplier invoices to goods received notes
- Purchase ledger payments by cheques or BACS for UK and International Suppliers
- Send out remittance advices where required as part of the payment process
- Set up supplier and customer accounts
- Credit Checking Customers
- Reconciling supplier statements to their accounts and resolving any discrepancies
- Locating and posting of general overhead invoices to the appropriate general ledger codes
- Send out monthly customer account statements and copy of invoices where required
- Assisting with Data Cleansing and Data Entry
- Posting cash receipts and payments
- Completing Bank reconciliations
- Assist with the Maintenance of the support contracts
An ideal Finance Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Drive, initiative, energy and excellent work ethic.
- Accurate with an eye for detail, without being ‘purist’.
- Ability to manage a number of key tasks simultaneously as well as prioritise workload.
- Commercially aware with the ability to be involved in the business and support other functions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good communication skill is essential
- Basic accounting experience is essential.
- Hands on knowledge of business IT tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Working with multi discipline teams
- Flexibility in undertaking a variety of tasks
Your working hours will be 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £10.50 per hour.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 963461603 / INDHP