Part Time, Term Time Only (3 days a week, 15 hours a week)
The Seeds of Change offer a range of education and personal development courses for young people and adults. Our work is done through the use of specialist coaching techniques and through interaction with horses.
We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to work part time, term time only. This is an office based, junior post with the opportunity to progress. Days to include Monday, Friday plus one other to suit.
The role will be to provide reception cover and to perform general administrative duties, providing support to the Office Co-ordinator and Directors as required.
- Reception duties to include answering the telephone, taking messages and follow up
- Preparation of course materials, folders and equipment in a timely manner
- Archive and catalogue old documentation electronically and in hard copy
- Researching for relevant material, goods and information
- Data inputting and setting up electronic registers and timetables
- Responsible for all post and collections
- General cleaning duties
- To undertake any additional duties as required to support the business needs
- Organised and efficient, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be able to turn your hand to anything
- Have the ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them
- Possess a good attention to detail
- Have the ability to work as part of a team but also be able to use own initiative
- Good standard of literacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
The Seeds of Change are a progressive, forward thinking organisation who are an equal opportunities employer. A competitive salary will be offered to the right individual.
If you feel that you have the skills and desire to undertake this varied, but sometimes demanding role, please visit www.theseedsofchange.co.uk/job-opportunities for an application pack.
Closing Date 14th January 2018