Forestry Works Supervisor
Forestry Works Supervisors (2 positions)
Based: Central Borders and South West Scotland Districts
Tilhill Forestry, the UK's leading Forestry Management Company, has exciting opportunities to join our Central Borders and South West Scotland teams as a Forestry Works Supervisor.
These are key roles responsible for delivering a high-quality woodland management service. Day to day, this will include sub-contractor supervision, site surveys, quality assessments, reporting to forest management team, general forest management visits and a wide range of other engaging tasks.
Ideally, we are looking for the following attributes, skills and experience:
* Proven experience in site and personnel management.
* Ability to interpret and follow instruction.
* Proven experience and ability to instruct and monitor operations (quality control and ensuring specifications met).
* Relevant practical forest industry experience (establishment and maintenance).
* Strong communication and time management skills.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems in practical environments.
* Ability to work independently and as part of team.
* Ability to manage/prioritise workload.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Good level of IT competence.
* Ability to apply high professional standards in a thriving, commercially driven business.
* Strong work ethic.
* Full Driving Licence.
Alongside these, we will expect candidates to be highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable.
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a dynamic and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter, clearly stating the position and area you are applying for, to email@example.com
Closing date: 14 January 2018.
Tilhill Forestry is an Equal Opportunities Employer