Two posts available – 6 months fixed term contract with possibility to extend or make permanent
Glasgows, Unit 5, Centurion Court, Farington, Leyland, Lancashire
Glasgows is one of the UK’s leading event management and audiovisual production companies, with a large client portfolio specialising in the event management and production of a wide range of conferences, seminars, roadshows and award ceremonies.
Project Administrators are integral to the smooth running of our business, providing support to Project Managers, liaising with delegates and communicating with clients.
As a Project Administrator you will be an enthusiastic individual with previous office administration experience, accurate and precise communication skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience working with online database and CRM systems is desired. Applicants will be enthusiastic, have a warm and friendly manner and be confident when communicating with colleagues, clients and customers in person, over the telephone and by email.
Working on multiple events, you will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
Job Specification - the post holder will be required to: -
- Work as an integral part of a project team to assist the Project Manager in the development of the best systems to support our events based on the client’s requirements.
- Work with our Digital Development team to set up websites and apps for new event projects, including drafting and typesetting content, suggesting layout and proof reading copy supplied to us.
- Manage registration databases and provide weekly updates to the Project Manager and client.
- Provide assistance in the administration of and research for competitive tenders/bids and projects, including:
- Venue searching and production of associated reports.
- Liaison with external agencies in the searching and selection of professional speakers, conference facilitators and entertainments.
- When required, work with the Project Manager in the development of event theme and content, including the sourcing of specialist external suppliers.
- Working with the Project Manager, provide assistance in the marketing and promotion of events utilising a variety of communication channels including social media.
- Answer and process delegate queries by a variety of communication methods.
- Undertake written and verbal communication with clients, delegates, venues, caterers, transport organisations, exhibitors, speakers and third party organisations involved in the delivery of projects.
- Provide general office administration and support for other areas of the business.
You will occasionally be required to work away from our office in Leyland, which may also include overnight stays.
We strive to have a healthy work life balance for all employees and we expect and offer full flexibility for all project staff.
Core hours will remain the same for all staff and Project Administrators must adopt a flexible approach to working outside these core hours when necessary. Salary £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience.
If you possess these skills and would enjoy working in a friendly environment as part of a hard working team, then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in the above role, please send click apply.
Closing data for applications: Wednesday 17th January 2018