Receptionist - Part Time
Part Time Receptionist based in Halesowen Town Centre, hourly rate of £9 plus benefits.
- 9.15am to 2.15pm
- Monday to Friday
We are looking to recruit a part time receptionist who will be a key member to our admin and support team providing vital services including reception, meeting room bookings and other administration activities.
You will work as part of a wider team to ensure high support service levels are maintained and will need to take a proactive approach with yourself and others.
The role will develop to include some simple payroll and company secretarial duties for which training will be given. You will act as the office's first point of contact and will be responsible for delivering a high standard of customer service and ensuring the appropriate impression is given to all callers and visitors.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position but this is not essential as applicants with backgrounds from administration, customer service, office assistance will be considered.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays plus extra days accrued for long service
- £9 per hour
- Hours: 9.15am to 2.15pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Halesowen with parking
- Regular staff entertainment
The role of Receptionist:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Completing administration
- Manage the meeting room schedule
- Dealing with deliveries and distribution of post
- Answering or referring telephone enquiries
The ideal Receptionist:
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and proactive
- Able to multitask
- Good IT skills including MS Office products
- Well Presented
- Positive attitude
- Tuesday 16 January 2018