Quality Administrator – FMCG, Yorkshire
Circa £16,000 pro-rata (20hours/week)
Toiletry Sales Limited is a well established and very successful FMCG business based in Wakefield. Due to a vacancy arising within the Technical team the business is looking to appoint a high caliber Quality Administrator. The ideal candidate should have the experience and knowledge of working in a quality focused environment and want to work in a part-time capacity ensuring key documents are completed, collected and organised to enable quick and efficient retrieval during audits. In addition you would also be required to operate and maintain a data-base of customer complaints and ensure all are followed up and closed-out within designated timescales. As a major private label supplier to the top 4 UK grocers within non-food FMCG this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to contribute to the maintenance of our quality management systems.
As Quality Administrator you will be expected to:
- Ensure quality assurance documents are collected, stored and organised to enable them to be retrieved easily on demand within given timescales
- Assist in mock recalls with supplying partners and organise documents generated by the activity
- Maintain customer complaint data-base and follow up and conclude investigations with partnering factories within defined timescales
- Support the technical function with other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Have excellent IT skills and be used to using Microsoft Office
- A good communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading and well respected business in an competitive and challenging environment. In return for a notable contribution we will provide a competitive financial package and a challenging and rewarding role.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to Keith Randall, Toiletry Sales Ltd, Crigglestone Industrial Estate, Crigglestone, High Street, Wakefield, WF4 3HT