Join Steelo as a Bookkeeper and get to know our friendly and supportive team.
Our success depends on our people's success, so we provide a working environment and support to help you deliver your best work.
As a Bookkeeper, you will be working at the very heart of the company. Your office will be in close proximity to the Management department. The upper floor is dedicated to the Design dept. At the back of the building is our production plant.
We take pride in our relaxed and people-oriented atmosphere. You too can be part of a company that's becoming a true industry changer.
If you feel you fit our criteria and want to embark on a fascinating journey, apply with no delay.
Who are we looking for?
A reliable person who has a meticulous eye for detail, who feels a little thrill and joy when the Trial Balance is correct and the Bank Statements reconcile. Knowing accounting standards is good, but won't be enough for us. We're looking for that someone who can implement their knowledge. Utilise Hire Purchase entries, assign Pre-payments, and allocate R&D grants.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Generating accurate reports
- Maintaining AP and AR
- Maintaining healthy cash flow
- Budget reporting
- Improving internal procedures
- Administrative tasks
Bookkeeper | Accountant | Company Accountant | Management Accountant | Accounts | Finance | Invoicing | Reporting | AP | AR | Budget | Reconciliation | Administration | Xero
What do we need from you?
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken
- Experience in Bookkeeping and maintaining company accounts
- Experience in accounting software (we're using Xero)
- Good knowledge of current accounting rules and correct accounting methods
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Can-do and positive attitude at work and at home
- Approachable demeanour
- Dedication into all that you do. "How you do anything is how you do everything."
- Good work ethic
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
We pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and compassion; and therefore do not believe in hard selling. Our customer's aren't just customers - they are our fans. Visit our website see for yourself what working with Steelo is like. We even have a Decalogue of Steelo commandments:
- We believe in a job well done
- Show respect to others
- Give more than is expected of you
- Obey the Relay Runner Rule
- Maintain Steelo's reputation
- Complete every task on time
- Always speak the truth
- Never stop learning
- Always look for scalable solutions
- Don't be afraid to experiment
In return, we offer:
- Mutually beneficial working hours
- Personal and professional development
- Great work atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration
Here at Steelo, we are a young, dynamic and fast growing team. We grew from a team of seven in 2012 to 25 in 2017. By joining us you will realise your potential. We constantly implement innovative solutions, use the most advanced steel detailing software, and provide high quality and repetitive service through our systems and procedures. By joining us you will be part of a successful business fuelled by a collective entrepreneurial spirit. Your role will be very much hands on. We're looking for a team leader role with natural leadership skills.
Anybody can copy our hours and our production techniques, but they cannot copy our culture because that is the very fabric of who we are and why we are different. It's our heritage. It's our personality. It's who we are.