Customer Service Associate
Do you like your work at the office, but aren't challenged enough?
Would you say you enjoy creating, developing and maintaining relationships with others?
...then join Steelo. We are currently looking to recruit Fluent English Speaking Customer Service Associates to join our team in Feltham. We offer full induction training, so no previous experience is necessary. Our training covers core necessities to be the best you can be:
- Everything about structural steel
- Construction terminology
- Systems and procedures
- Use of our IT system
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be working at the very heart of the company. Your office will be shared with Sales, Marketing and Systems Development departments. The upper floor is dedicated to the Design dept. with whom you'll have a close working relationship. At the back of the building is our production plant.
We're a young and dynamic team, where you will truly realise your potential!! Our success depends on our people's success, so we provide a working environment and support to help you deliver your best work.
We take pride in our relaxed and people-oriented atmosphere. Be part of a company that's becoming a true industry changer.
If you feel you fit our criteria and want to embark on a fascinating journey, apply with no delay.
Your Key duties will be:
- Managing relationships with clients
- Managing your own workload
- Filtering enquiries
- Overseeing multiple projects through to completion
- Finding innovative solutions to problems
Customer Service Associate | Customer Service | B2B | Account Management | Communication | IT | Administration | Steel | Manufacturing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can-do and positive attitude at work
- Approachable demeanour
- Compassionate towards others, both clients and colleagues
- Fluent command of English language - both written and spoken
- Dedication into all that you do. "How you do anything is how you do everything."
- Good work ethic
- Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
We pride ourselves in honesty, integrity and compassion; and therefore do not believe in hard selling. Our customer's aren't just customers - they are our fans. Visit our website see for yourself what working with Steelo is like. We even have a Decalogue of Steelo commandments:
- We believe in a job well done
- Show respect to others
- Give more than is expected of you
- Obey the Relay Runner Rule
- Maintain Steelo's reputation
- Complete every task on time
- Always speak the truth
- Never stop learning
- Always look for scalable solutions
- Don't be afraid to experiment
About Our Company:
Here at Steelo, we are a young, dynamic and fast growing team. We grew from a team of seven in 2012 to 25 in 2017. By joining us you will realise your potential. We constantly implement innovative solutions, use the most advanced steel detailing software, and provide high quality and repetitive service through our systems and procedures. By joining us you will be part of a successful business fuelled by a collective entrepreneurial spirit. Your role will be very much hands on. We're looking for a team leader role with natural leadership skills.
Anybody can copy our hours and our production techniques, but they cannot copy our culture because that is the very fabric of who we are and why we are different. It's our heritage. It's our personality. It's who we are.