Finance Analyst - Skipton
Our client, a successful business in Skipton is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Finance Analyst with provide support to the Finance/Sales teams through guidance on profitability of customers/product ranges and improve existing business-wide reporting tools.
A proactive Finance Analyst will be able to demonstrate a high level of numerical/analytical ability with strong data manipulation skills.
Some duties include:
- Maintain/implement a business model on profitability of new and existing customers and product ranges
- Analysis of management reporting to ensure speed/accuracy is maintained
- Review pricing and cost structures
- Assist with business planning and budgeting process
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales team to ensure you are fully involved in their financial and commercial decisions
Ideally you are AAT Qualified and a self-starter with excellent Excel skills. Those studying CIMA would also be suitable. Ideally you are able present information clearly and have knowledge of MS Visual Basic/ODBC/SQL.
This is a great opportunity to be a key member in the business decisions within a reputable company where future development is encouraged and further training provided.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.