We have an exciting opportunity for 2 full time Site Operatives at our site near Droitwich, earning between £19k - £21k per annum
Chloros Environmental was established in 2009 and we have become one of Britain's fastest growing hazardous waste management and waste recycling companies with nationwide coverage in England, Wales, and Scotland.
Now a team of Chemists, Technical Specialists, Administrators and Sales professionals we continue to provide an exceptional service to our customers. Chloros Environmental endeavour to deliver ethical and sustainable waste management services with a strong emphasis on diverting waste away from landfill and towards recycling routes. At Chloros Environmental we treat our employees, customers, their waste and the environment, with care.
Due to our continuing success, we are looking to expand our team of Site Operatives at our Transfer Station near Droitwich and are looking for 2 new members to join us.
- Vehicle loading and unloading including manual handling where necessary;
- Operation of Counterbalance Forklift truck;
- Processing of waste materials including segregation, bulking and cleaning of containers for re-use;
- General upkeep of Plant and Machinery, ensuring it is maintained and serviced in accordance with legislative requirements;
- Housekeeping as required to ensure the Transfer Station is kept well ordered, clean and tidy;
- Support the operational management team to complete jobs on customer sites as required;
Qualifications & Skills
- High visual accuracy;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Basic written communication skills;
- Basic numeracy and literacy;
- Strong Customer Care ethic;
- Able to work on your own initiative unsupervised;
- Manual handling tasks such as lifting and bending are essential requirements for this role;
- Full, clean driving licence;
- Counterbalance Forklift licence is required, however if you have driven a different type then please apply as familiarisation training will be given;
Terms & Benefits
- 40 hours per week
- Annual holidays commence at 21 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays;
- Development opportunities;