Service Improvement Manager
Would you like to be part of a customer-focussed team and be able to deliver business change quickly?
We're looking for a service improvement manager who cares about delivering quality improvement projects; which evolve and improve our customer's experience.
The role will be focussed on helping UKCloud to continually improve all aspects of the services that we provide to our customers which may include people, process and technology changes. You will be collaborating and influencing internal teams and senior stakeholders to review performance data, spot potential issues, and make changes quickly and effectively to deliver the agreed outcomes.
- Identify and improve customer operations and transition processes through data analysis and performance reviews
- Develop targeted customer improvement plans in response to customer escalations
- Assist with customer satisfaction surveys and feedback activities
- Manage customer improvement projects from scope to delivery
- Embed, manage and lead the customer improvement processes to identify and track the delivery of improvements, through a repeatable process
Service Improvement | Continuous Improvement | Customer Improvement | Projects | Cloud
- Technology industry background
- Experience of working on multiple small projects
- Understands data and comfortable with analysing performance
- Able to engage and influence operational teams including technical teams on improvements
- Collaborative and communicator (verbal, written and presentation skills)
- Able to emphasise and understand team roles to help improve
- ITIL understanding
About Our Company:
UKCloud provides an unbeatable, secure UK public cloud. Focussed solely on serving the UK Public Sector. We are committed to assurance and security while delivering flexible, agile and value-based cloud hosting to our customers.
Formed in 2012, UKCloud is based in Farnborough (Hampshire) and Corsham (Wiltshire). We have a team of over 200 people and we continue to grow! We are looking for people who want a rewarding career in a business who truly invest in you as an individual.
- Competitive salary plus 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 30 days over length of service, half a day birthday leave, charity day
- Contributory pension
- Life cover
- Access to free parking
- Active social and charity events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite facilities
- Friday breakfasts, fruit and soft drinks
UKCloud is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants. Applicants must be eligible to work and live in the UK and will be required to undergo and maintain appropriate UK government security clearance.
Look out for us on social media!
You'll find us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.