ITG is on the lookout for a new Account Manager (Email deployment) based out of our office in central London. You will be working with the Liberty Global Team, specifically on our Virgin Media UK account to oversee all day-to-day Email campaigning. Working closely with an Account Director and an Account Executive to deliver Email marketing campaigns, review performance and proactively provide insights into what's working well and what isn't.
As an Account Manager you will provide mentoring and guidance to the team, drawing upon your experience in strategic growth in accounts. Project Management is a large part of this role and you'll be responsible for ensuring they are conducted profitably and you'll be controlling the monthly invoicing schedule across the account.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Efficient, effective management and deployment of client Email campaigns
- Management of all client projects
- Improving Email performance and efficiency through reporting and optimisation
- Constructing reports to analyse performance and sales data to identify areas of growth on the account
- Liaising between the design team, data team, developers and the client
- Manage burndown of time spent against budget for all Email campaigns
- Pro-active resolution of any issues which may occur, escalating to the Account Director when necessary
Email Campaign Management | Account Manager | Email Marketing | Email Campaign | Client Management | Digital Campaigns | Email Service Platform
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- A range of salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- You will be adept at Email campaign delivery and analysing the results
- Bring with you, extensive experience in Email marketing best practice
- Your knowledge of email marketing will include performance reporting and dynamic builds
- Understanding the creative and technical components of online marketing
- You'll have experience using an Email Service Platform (ESP)
- You should be customer-centric.
- You won't be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed
- You have a good level of experience in a client facing role, from a digital/DM/CRM agency
- The ability to understand data flow, structured data and principles of data management
Additional Package Info: Pension / Employee Assistance Programme / Tons of discounts!
About Our Company:
ITG is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 600 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation.
We have UK offices in Birmingham and London, an R&D centre in Dartford, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of our clients' marketing activity. It manages the marketing operations of around 60 blue-chip clients, including M&S, Heineken, PUMA, Audi, Sainsbury's, Renault and KFC.
Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including our Birmingham-based digital agency, £250 million in print management, an eCRM division, which sends out four billion personalised communications a year, a retail strategy agency, comprehensive local marketing programmes, and a 22-seat, 24/7 artworking studio creating over three million assets a year.