Mechanical Build Technician
Are you experienced in production build/test processes?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
Bowman Power is seeking to recruit Mechanical Build Technicians to join our Operations team.
Within your new role successful project delivery is a key aspect of Bowman Power's growth plan, and this role offers the opportunity to play a key role in an exciting time for the business.
As a Mechanical Build Technician, you will be responsible for the day to day assembly of Mechanical Bowman Products to include: Turbogenerators, Turbochargers and sub-assemblies, focus on safety, throughput, productivity, quality and communication both within and outside of the team.
- Ensuring that safety is maintained at all times.
- Performing Mechanical builds as per plan.
- Raise in-process failure reports for any failures and highlight to team leader any issues.
- Highlight any process improvements to improve safety, throughput and quality.
- Ensure all activities carried out are in line with latest approved and documented process or procedures.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, 5S and health and safety improvement activities.
- Ensure high standard of workmanship with an emphasis on quality, throughput & safety.
- Encourage proactive communication with other team leaders/production manager.
- Undertake tasks or projects as required to meet company objectives.
Mechanical Build Technician | Mechanical Building | Production Building | Mechanical Schematics | Mechanical Drawings | Verniers | Height Gauges | Manufacturing | Energy
- Experience in production build/test processes.
- Experience of reading mechanical schematics (Mechanical Drawings).
- Experience using verniers, height gauges etc.
Additional Package Info: Pension, Life Assurance, Health Insurance, 27 day Holiday
Bowman Power Group is a world leader in advanced exhaust energy recovery technologies for reciprocating engines, which are the dominant plant for power generation in remote areas, for renewable fuels and for biomass energy applications. We are working with leading engine manufacturers and genset integrators to improve engine efficiency; increasing power output, improve fuel efficiency and reduce emissions.
Bowman Power Group has been recognised as one of the fastest growing small technology companies in the UK.