G3.6 £10,552 to G3.9 £11,457 annual pro rata actual
(G3.6 £15,807 to G3.9 £17,419 annual FTE)
St Gilbert’s CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team from 19th February 2018. This is a temporary appointment and term time only with 5 additional professional development days per annum.
We are seeking someone who is:
- Fully committed to the role of working alongside a pupil with Special Educational Needs
- Motivated, energetic and has a flexible and innovative approach to learning
- Passionate about ensuring high standards across all aspects of school life
- Committed to inclusion and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed to the Christian ethos of our school
- Keen to work in partnership with the school community
- Is able to inspire, support, motivate, challenge and empower children to help them make the best progress possible
- Open, honest and has a good sense of humour
In return we offer you:
- An exciting and challenging professional opportunity
- A successful and forward thinking school which puts involvement, achievement and enjoyment at the heart of all it does
- Dedicated, hardworking and dynamic colleagues
- Pupils with a very positive attitude towards learning, who are proud of their school, their personal achievements and each other
- Strong and positive relationships with parents, the community and our church
- A committed and supportive Board of Governors
- Good achievement and standards
- A commitment and a culture of developing potential through continuing professional development
Visits to the school are encouraged and these can be arranged by contacting the School Business Manager, Mr Peter Allan.
Closing date for completed applications: 3pm on Thursday 18th January 2018
Interviews will be held: Thursday 25th January 2018
St Gilbert’s CE Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of pupils.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
An ability to converse at ease with all members of the school community and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Successful applicants will be subject to a ‘Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check’. NOR:312