Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Regulatory Reporting Analyst - Professional Services team.
Would you like to work on the very latest cutting-edge Regulatory Reporting products?
Do you have a strong interest in Financial Trading or Financial Risk?
Looking to kickstart your career within Risk and Compliance?
If you do, then we need to talk. We are currently seeking a bright enthusiastic Regulatory Reporting Analyst for our multi-jurisdictional regulatory reporting product.
This role would suit a Computer Science or Maths Graduate (or Risk Management Grad) with strong A-level grades and a 1st class degree, or good 2:1 in a numerical discipline with ideally 1+ years Risk management or Banking/Consultancy industry experience, perhaps as an intern in a bank or consultancy.
Reporting to the Principal Consultant within the Regulatory department, you will be working mainly on our Reporter product as part of a project team, responsible for the implementation and delivery of various returns as per the defined project scope (training will be given). The role will involve a significant amount of client facing work and potentially UK and European travel.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with Senior Consultants to deliver client workshops and document requirements.
- Installation and configuration of Reporter and AgileReporter (EMEA).
- Interacting and supporting clients daily during the all phases of a project life cycle
- Working as part of a project team to implement and configure various returns across multiple EMEA regulators
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of multiple client encapsulated environments
- Working towards developing a strong background and understanding in Regulatory Reporting and Financial Instruments
- Learn about different regulators (EMEA) and the different regulator reports that are required to be submitted by financial institutions
- Perform training of clients in Lombard Risk software as directed by the Project Manager.
In this client facing role you will have the opportunity to work on our COREP programme, configuring and deploying our REPORTER product.
Keywords: Regulatory Analyst| Regulatory Reporting | Regulatory Software | Product Analyst | Basel | Basel III | CRD IV | CFA | ACCA | Banking | Finance |Data Modelling | COREP | FINREP | AMM | LCR |SQL | Oracle
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- New Graduate or Up to 2 years' experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Comfortable in front of clients.
- Competent IT skills.
- Experience in the Microsoft Office suite, including strong Excel and Word skills.
- Experience in SQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of financial trading/risk would be beneficial but not essential, an interest is required.
- Perhaps an internship with a Consultancy firm or financial institution (finance department)
- Any Consultancy or Regulatory Reporting experience would be great.
About Our Company:
For over 28 years Lombard Risk has been providing regulatory reporting and collateral management solutions to the financial services industry. Counting over 30 of the world's top 50 financial institutions among our clients.
We are headquartered in London with a new state of the art development centre in Birmingham with offices in Europe (Frankfurt), New York and Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore), and representative offices in Atlanta, Cape Town, Sydney and Tokyo.
The office environment is relaxed, but always buzzing and busy, no ties or fancy suits required so bring your own style. We have breakout areas with free tea and coffee, get to work early and enjoy a free breakfast on us each day. We have a lovely modern open-plan space designed to support a creative working environment.
Welcome to Lombard Risk!