Senior Business Consultant
Would you like to work on the very latest cutting-edge Regulatory Reporting products?
Do you have knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP reporting?
Experience of implementing regulatory changes?
Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting including (Bank of England, COREP, FINREP, AMM, LCR etc?
If you do, then we need to talk. We are currently seeking an exceptional Senior Business Consultant for our multi-jurisdictional regulatory reporting product.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will be part of a specialist team of regulatory subject matter experts who are responsible for:
- Providing regulatory subject matter expertise to clients across Lombard Risk's portfolio of Regulatory Reports.
- Keep abreast of any Regulatory Changes advised by the Regulator
- Provide regulatory subject matter expertise and act as a mentor to the junior members of the PS team.
- Leading client workshops to identify data requirements and how they map to the Lombard Risk data model.
- Use the Lombard Risk ETL tool to map and transform client data such as to satisfy the project scope and specification within the timetable set by and agreed with the Project Manager/Principal Consultant.
- Maintain good relations with the client through regular written and verbal communication.
- Prepare and ensure regular checkpoints and contact reports (as appropriate) are sent to clients.
- Perform training of clients in Lombard Risk software as directed by the Project Manager.
- Maintain good relations with other departments and ensure that all documentation for other departments, particularly regarding project work (e.g. Job Requests, T&M timesheets, etc.), is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform Product Testing as requested by the Line Manager to be completed within the deadlines set.
In this client facing role you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of Lombard Risk's regulatory reporting solutions. This will encompass the requirements of both UK and foreign banks located in the UK, as well as potentially other jurisdictions within the EMEA region, in particular other EU member states.
Keywords; Senior Business Consultant | Regulatory SME | Regulatory Reporting | Regulatory Software | Product Analyst | Basel | Basel III | CRD IV | CFA | ACCA | Banking | Finance | Data Modelling | COREP | FINREP | AMM | LCR
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- 3 to 5+ years of work experience of Regulatory Reporting with knowledge of a wide range of products OR experience of working in the Regulatory Department of Accountancy firms having dealt with Regulatory Audits.
- Knowledge of the Lombard Regulatory Software would be a significant advantage.
- Previous experience of the implementation of major regulatory changes.
- Broad knowledge of IFRS/UK GAAP reporting.
- Regulatory reporting business knowledge including (Bank of England, COREP, FINREP, AMM, LCR etc)
- Highly analytical.
- Very strong Excel.
- Strong client communication and inter-personal skills.
About Our Company:
For over 28 years Lombard Risk has been providing regulatory reporting and collateral management solutions to the financial services industry. Counting over 30 of the world's top 50 financial institutions among our clients.
We are headquartered in London with a new state of the art development centre in Birmingham with offices in Europe (Frankfurt), New York and Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore), and representative offices in Atlanta, Cape Town, Sydney and Tokyo.
The office environment is relaxed, but always buzzing and busy, no ties or fancy suits required so bring your own style. We have breakout areas with free tea and coffee, get to work early and enjoy a free breakfast on us each day. We have a lovely modern open-plan space designed to support a creative working environment.
Welcome to Lombard Risk!