- To adhere to the Health & Safety rules and procedures in accordance with company Health & Safety Policy and standards.
- Work as directed to achieve the planned daily production to ensure that customer demands and plant efficiencies are met.
- Effectively use and respect all raw materials, spares and production consumables so production requirements can be met.
- Ensure that all company assets are cleaned and are maintained in good order; if appropriate notify you line manager of any faults or damage.
- Packaging slabs.
- Loading vehicles of finished products.
- Ideally to have previously worked within a manufacturing facility in a manual role.
- Fork lift counterbalance license an advantage.
Closing date: 25 January, 2018
To apply for this role, please email your CV to the applicant’s Line Manager, Paul Kania by clicking APPLY, or send via post to Paul Kania, Works Manager, Concrete Products, Dale Road, Dove Holes Derbyshire SK17 8BH