Senior Sales Coordinator
Senior inside Sales Coordinator – London, Docklands
World Leading Shipping business, our client has a newly created role Senior Inside Sales Coordinator role to be located in a UK office. The Senior Inside Sales Coordinator will be increasing sales revenue from new and existing clients, analysing and reporting performance and creating marketing material for HMM GBR.
The Senior Inside Sales Coordinator will be working alongside our customer service team (CSR) to provide a high standard of accuracy with bookings to our customers. To offer our clients a high level of communication at all times, and ensure our client are offering them a quality service.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior inside Sales Coordinator
- Provide excellent customer service for all general telephone / email enquiries swiftly and accurately.
- Take export bookings; update all booking details updated into In house system / for filing purposes.
- Revert to any customers with information relating to their booking request and action accordingly with required documentation.
- To ensure customers are aware of all charges and all chargeable events are notified and freighted.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of services, as well as related maritime rules and regulations. As required, creation of marketing / presentation material.
- Carry out all aspects of inside sales with particular emphasis on quotations.
- As guided by sales management, create target lists (for self and CSR) and make pro-active telesales calls, logging significant activity in the in house system.
- Pro-actively communicate with customers over any service issues, and develop improvement plans with appropriate parties wherever actions plans for improvement are required.
- Monitor any SOP’s for related customers and review monthly. Writing and updating of all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) related to job function (e.g. department guidelines and procedures).
- Create the weekly report for HMM GBR within set deadlines, and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Analyse and report sales related performance as directed, and create / update marketing material (Powerpoint) for sales.
Key Skills of the Senior inside Sales Coordinator
- Intermediate / advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Must have experience working for a Shipping Company working in a Sales or Customer Services
- Able to deliver high quality work to brief and on time
- Analytical focus & numerical critical reasoning
- Strong communicator at all levels
Compensation & Benefits
A competitive market rate salary
Benefits include: competitive pension, gym subsidiary, life assurance, subsidised vending machine, eye tests, childcare vouchers
After probation: private healthcare, income protection, season ticket loan, personnel loan
Regular social events and company parties
Working hours; 7 hours per day Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch
Key words: Inside Sales, Customer Services , Container, Shipping
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Inside Sales Coordinator role, please click ‘APPLY’ below.