Sitting at our jazzy 'state of the art' Birmingham office, our leading client, Weight Watchers are currently looking for a customer service driven and ambitious Account Manager. Sitting with a team of 5, you will be servicing over 1,500 Weight Watchers 'coaches' across the UK, (not the transport kind); essentially, meaning a mentor/leader who are typically based in their local area.
This particular role is focused on Weight Watchers Local, delivering marketing collateral for the local Weight Watchers branches.
As an Account Manager, you'll be responsible for -
*Managing and offering an outstanding service to all clients
*On time and full delivery of all printed marketing collateral
*Completion of account specific management information/reporting
*Processing stock orders and updating Media Centre (Marketing automation tool)
*Building great working relationships and liaising closely with key suppliers as well as the account team based at WW Head Office.
Before we go any further, it would be a good idea to mention Yes/No folks are probably not going to be right; we want individuals who will go further than just looking at what the client wants/needs and be pro-active in providing a consultative service.
So what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Account Manager | Customer Service | Administration | Excel | Reporting
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you should be a people person. You should be able to demonstrate exceptional people skills and be a customer focused fanatic.
- You won't be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed.
- You'll have good experience and understanding of multiple marketing channels and activities.
- Attention to detail is an absolute key skill to uphold and deliver - you will be managing a large volume of projects so managing your time effectively is crucial!
- Comfortable in interacting with an enthusiastic and committed team; being pro-active in assisting the team on your account projects
- You'll need to have a good standard of Excel as you'll be handling large spreadsheets. Experience with Keynote is desirable.
Additional Package Info: 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Tons of Discounts
So what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
About Our Company:
ITG is among the most successful full-service marketing businesses in the world, employing over 600 specialists across technology, marketing, data, print and content creation.
We have UK offices in Birmingham and London, an R&D centre in Dartford, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform gives visibility and control of every aspect of our clients' marketing activity. It manages the marketing operations of around 60 blue-chip clients, including M&S, Heineken, PUMA, Audi, Sainsbury's, Renault and KFC.
Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including our Birmingham-based digital agency, 250 million in print management, an eCRM division, which sends out four billion personalised communications a year, a retail strategy agency, comprehensive local marketing programmes, and a 22-seat, 24/7 artworking studio creating over three million assets a year.