Individual Services Manager
Individual Services Manager – Information Services Group
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Hours of Work:
- 8.30am to 17.00pm or 9.00am to 17.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, subject to skills and experience
- Pension Scheme contributions matched up to 6% of annual salary
- Private Health Care
- 25 days annual holiday + bank and public holidays
UK NARIC is a growing private limited company focused on international qualifications and skills recognition, managing a number of learning and mobility centred National Agency functions on behalf of the UK Government. The Company also designs and delivers a variety of innovative international qualifications and skills recognition projects in the UK and globally.
We require an experienced and highly motivated Manager to support the achievement of business objectives and continued success of our Information Services Group.
Reporting to the Head of Information Services Group and working closely with other Managers in the Group and across the company, the Individual Services Manager will be responsible for the delivery of services to individuals, supporting the management team to deliver and fulfil contractual obligations as set.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the processing of enquiries from international applicants to contractual quality standards
- Team recruitment, performance monitoring, management and development
- Project management and delivery of partnership agreements
- Quality Assurance, development and implementation of systems
- Organisational and market awareness
- Representing the organisation to customers at conferences and events, as required.
- Ensuring that the credibility and values of the company are communicated and upheld.
Based in Cheltenham, national and international travel will be an occasional part of the role.
- A UK Bachelor, Postgraduate or Master’s degree
- Management Qualifications
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in at least one foreign language
- Experience of working in an international context
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English (minimum IELTS 6.5)
- Proven experience in a people management role in a fast paced environment, working to demanding schedules and achieving excellent quality standards.
- Experienced in education; specifically, applying knowledge of UK and international education systems in an appropriate fashion
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly effective communicator, able to envision, motivate, enthuse, effectively train and explain, and get the most of people.
- Excellent customer service skills; and experience of working in a multi-cultural environment dealing with international customers
- Skilled in problem solving and finding best solutions
- Able to remain cool, calm and collected under pressure.
- Skilled in clearly, concisely, and accurately documenting processes and procedures
- Skilled in management information reporting and the analysis of statistics, numeric data and quality assurance monitoring data.
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Closing Date: 26th January 2018
Interview Date: 5th and 6th February 2018
Interview Venue: UK NARIC, ECCTIS LTD, Suffolk House, 68-70 Suffolk Road, Cheltenham, GL50 2ED
Please note we do not conduct interviews and selection testing remotely.