Business Development Executive
Are you a people person that can sell confidently at a senior level?
Do you hold a degree or equivalent?
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your sales skills within a fast growing healthcare publishing environment?
We are currently recruiting for a New Business Development Executive to join our friendly, dedicated team based in London.
You may have never heard of it, but international healthcare services is the world's fastest-growing major industry. Accounting for 5-15% of GDP in most countries, it enjoys annual growth rates that outstrip information technology. Across the world, new hospitals, new ways for caring for the elderly and new ways of dealing with chronic conditions are springing up.
This is a chance for an intelligent, adaptable, sales professional with 1-2 years of sales experience, to join a market-leading publisher, whose high-end publications and events enjoy unusually high renewal rates. As a New Business Development Executive, you will start by selling delegate places and continue to sell complex information products to CxOs in blue chips, banks, private equity firms, healthcare operators, advisory firms, medtech and pharma.
We are looking for an experienced intelligent communicator, fluent in English (second languages a bonus) who can help us grow. You will be part of a lively, close-knit team using the advanced Salesforce/Pardot platform. Systematic training both in-house and externally will be provided.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Explaining the benefits of our products to potential customers via a mix of telephone, LinkedIn, and email.
- Carrying out online demos that show the power and benefits of our products.
- Writing sales emails and proposals.
- Providing feedback on customer reactions.
- Researching, Identifying, developing and nurturing new clients.
- Maintain a lead and sales pipeline with accuracy in CRM.
Additional Salary Info: £10k commission OTE, Pension, Cycle to work scheme
Business Development Executive | New Business | Account Management | Sales | Selling | Correspondence | Events | Pipeline | CRM
Experience and competencies required:
- Absolute fluency in English is crucial - this includes both written and verbal communication.
- A university degree and the ability to think for yourself and to absorb abstract concepts.
- Someone who enjoys picking up the phone and calling people they don't know.
- Someone who wants to learn.
- Someone who wants to get in early on a fast-growing business.
- A detailed, patient and punctual approach to all aspects of work.
- High degree of energy, resilience and enthusiasm for work: preparedness to go the extra mile and to work flexible hours when necessary.
- A keen interest and understanding of business.
A second or even third language will be looked upon favourably.
A relaxed and friendly business operating from really nice, quiet office space, we are the only publisher dedicated to private healthcare services internationally, focusing on Europe and Emerging Markets.
Through our news, databases and events, we are connecting people, operators, investors, advisors and suppliers in health care services, challenging traditional thinking and showcasing the most innovative business models.