The Aviator Hotel is a Conference & Events venue with Hotel set in a rural part of Northamptonshire.
Job Title: Weekend Receptionist (Part time hours)
Reports to: Head of Reception
Location: The Aviator Hotel, Sywell, Northampton
To provide a high quality, professional reception and administrative service to customers and hotel guests. To act as the first point of contact for customers and guests, ensuring that enquiries and queries are handled efficiently and satisfactorily. Reception is responsible for providing a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and guests using the Bar, Restaurant and Hotel facilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly customer focused.
- Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a front of house environment.
- Be a presentable, hands on and positive individual.
- Offer great customer service in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Working Hours - Predominantly weekend shifts, however additional weekday hours available during peak periods.
Own Transport necessary due to rural location
Please click the apply now button to send a copy of your CV detailing full employment history to the employer.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK