Trainee Construction Manager
Are you practically minded and interested in developing a career within Site/Project Management?
Does the thought of working on projects such as Wimbledon Court 1, The Olympic Stadium and Heathrow Airport excite you?
Then look no further.
Prater are looking for two ambitious Trainee Site/Construction Managers to join their Operations team in London. You must be proactive and hungry to learn whilst showing great attention to detail.
As a Trainee Construction Manager you will learn how to manage a construction site both safely and effectively. This can range from organising and monitoring site operatives and their activities, through to maintaining Health and safety commitments such as inductions, training matrix, toolbox talks, weekly reporting, registers, etc.
- The successful individuals will be members of the construction management team and will be required to have a positive and keen awareness of working to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- To develop knowledge of installing products and systems to specified quality and finish.
- To be conversant and implement company Behavioural Safety Culture and objectives.
- To develop and improve all aspects of his/her skill base so as to become a highly competent manager that can be considered suitable for promotion to higher managerial ranks.
Additional Salary Info: Training, Private Health, Pension, Bonus, 25 days holiday
Trainee Construction Manager | Trainee Manager | Site Manager | Construction | Building | Health & Safety | Training
- This role will involve operating machinery onsite, so for this reason successful candidates must be aged 18 or over.
- Ability to work co-operatively, flexibly and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle demanding people in challenging situations
- Ability to observe/listen and absorb new knowledge quickly
- Ability to work to targets and goals within set gridlines and parameters
- GCSE's or equivalent in English & Maths
- Strong desire to work in the "Built Environment" and Construction sector
- Construction related qualification
About Our Company:
Prater Ltd offer market leading training and were voted into the top 50 in "The Good Employer Guide 2016". This partnered with Praters "Investors In People" Silver accreditation, makes it the perfect place to build your career.
Prater Ltd is the UK's leading building envelope contractor and has delivered many major projects including the Emirates Stadium, Olympic Stadium and Gatwick Airport.