• Electrical/Mechanical background, ideally in both.
• Minimum HNC qualifications.
• AutoCAD experience essential, level negotiable.
• Good MS Office skills, particularly in Word and Excel.
• Driving licence essential.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities (after completion of minimum 6 months training/probation):
• Working alongside and within the Automation team.
• Responsible for After Sales and Service including spare parts stock management and orders.
• Layout drawing preparation.
• Quotation preparation.
• Handle telephone/email enquiries.
• On-site support nationwide, assisting Automation and Components departments
First class training at our Academy in Baal, Germany. Excellent career development opportunities. Competitive salary and benefits.
If you are interested in the above role, please send click apply.
Deadline date for CV’s is the 31st January 2018.
No recruitment agencies will be considered