|Employer:||Jubilee Childrens Centre|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Sector:||Executive Appointments & Management, Childcare|
|Salary:||Actual Salary £27,380.00 per annum|
Jubilee Children’s Centre is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our nursery team...
DEPUTY CHILDREN’S CENTRE MANAGER (NURSERY)
37.5 hours per week
Actual Salary £27,380.00 per annum
Jubilee Children’s Centre provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0 - 5 years and have recently been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding in all areas’.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing day care
- In-depth working knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable families and safeguarding
- Budget management skills, with experience of Early Education Funding and an in-depth knowledge of occupancy and ratio management
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a diverse multi-cultural community
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th January 2018 at 5:00pm
Interviews to be held 30th January 2018
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Caren Parkinson on 01422 399400
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation