Brand Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen individual who has a passion for brand marketing. The role involves assisting with our new brand implementation and being a key part of the team to deliver our ‘discovering better’ brand essence.
You will work with the Brand manager to deliver the new brand across our current portfolio in all markets, assist with new branding for key future markets, npd and new projects that will ensure our brand position is developed and grown.
Previous brand marketing experience is essential. If you are a team player who has an eye for detail, a passion for marketing and an eagerness to ‘discover better’ then we would like to hear from you.
- Management of the new brand across our portfolio.
- Assist in the management of the brand identity across the business.
- Project manage the projects to improve our product packaging .
- Be part of the npd team to deliver new products to the market.
- Work with the Brand manager to deliver new packaging innovation to the portfolio.
- Cross functional working with Communications, Procurement, Production and Customer Service team.
- Project manage new brand and packaging across the business to ensure project deliver
Experience / Skills:
- Min 2 years marketing experience.
- Marketing qualification. (CIM )
- Previous experience of working with an expanding brand portfolio.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Knowledge of the natural health & beauty market would be an advantage but is not essential.
Friday 19th January 2018
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM