Company:Abi Fisher Limited
Title: Financial Administrator
Hours: Part time, 3 days a week
Salary: Up to £11.80 per hour
Location: Abi Fisher Limited, Park View, Wood Lane, Willington, Cheshire, CW6 0HJ
About Abi Fisher - Housed in a beautifully converted barn in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, the Abi Fisher exclusive collection of clothing has grown rapidly since 2011 and offers ladies, through private appointment and designated open days, access to clothing and style advice that cannot easily be found on the high street.
As part of the continuing growth within the business, we are now looking for a highly skilled and experienced Financial Administrator to take the business to the next level.
To take a hands-on role in the Financial Administration and to create new administrative processes where required and in accordance with agreed business plans
To take full control of the stock management function
To uphold and maintain the Company’s Corporate image and reputation, and to further develop and protect the Company’s Brand.
· Debit/credit note management
• Competent SAGE user
· Purchase order/ Invoice controls
· Submission of monthly accounts; Sales reporting / Management account/VAT
• Forecasting / budgeting
· Creating new Administrative Systems and Processes where necessary
• Create and update the Policies and Procedures Manual
· General Administrative duties
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
• General ad hoc duties as required
Package: – Generous holiday allowance, staff discount, Pension
To apply, please attach an up to date CV and a relevant cover letter
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM