|Employer:||Jubilee Childrens Centre|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Sector:||Administration & Secretarial|
|Salary:||£16,521.86 per annum|
Halifax Opportunities Trust is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our dedicated team …
Children’s Centre Mobile Receptionist
Based within Central Halifax
37.5 hours per week
Actual salary £16,521.86 per annum
This is a fixed term contract, for 12 months
We are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, to work within Central Calderdale Children’s Centres, who is well organised to support in the provision of an efficient and effective Children’s Centre reception function.
You will carry out general reception and administration duties including welcoming parents, undertaking regular telephone consultations, inputting onto our bespoke database system and letter writing.
You will need:
- Some experience of working in an office/reception environment, with direct face-to-face contact with children, families and professionals
- Effective communication skills
- A non-judgemental, respectful, patient and sensitive approach to children and families
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with multi-agency colleagues
- The ability to be flexible in working hours and to adapt to working in more than one Centre in any one day.
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 24th January 2018 at 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Andrea Briggs on 01422 399486
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation