Positions available only for drivers living within 10 miles of BS41 9LE
Are you looking for a rewarding career that requires no previous experience?
Are you compassionate, caring and would like to make a difference in your community?
If so becoming a Care Assistant for the elderly with our client could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Some may refer to the position as a Caregiver, a support worker or companion for the elderly
Our client is the local leader in quality care for older people. They have won many awards including the Queen's Award for 2016. They provide services such as companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, local transport and personal care.
They have minimum visit times of 1 hour and you’ll see the same clients every week. They value the importance of building relationships with older people.
What are the benefits of working for Home Instead Senior Care?
· Excellent pay: £9 to £11 per hour, £0.40 per mile and paid holidays.
· Guaranteed contracted hours or un-contracted hours. Whatever suits your situation.
· Helping those in your community
· Career progression within the company and further education/training if desirable.
We are looking for caring and dependable people to care for older women in their own homes within the Nailsea and Bristol areas. There are both full time and part time positions available.
Ideally you would take at least one of the following shifts several days per week:
· Mornings from 8 am until 12 pm.
· Evenings after 5 pm.
· Alternative weekends.
The minimum requirements to work become a Care Assistant and enjoy a new career?
1. Access to your own reliable transport is essential as our clients need help to participate in the community.
2. Having a naturally caring and dependable personality.
3. Be willing to learn new skills and attend training in Nailsea office.
Attitude is more important than experience. We accept candidates of any background and any age (from 18 to 99). If you enjoy the company of elderly people, we want to hear from you.