Legal Secretary (Family Law)
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join our forward-thinking and thriving firm in the City of Chichester. We are a well-established, friendly but professional law firm in an enviable working environment and location.
We are looking for a full-time Legal Secretary to work for our Director (Solicitor, Sara Fildes) in our busy Family Law department. Experience in this area (and at this level) is essential, as is an accurate and fast typing speed.
Main duties include:
• Secretarial and administrative support including Audio typing
• Regular phone contact with clients
• Co-ordinating outlook calendar and emails
• Regular use of Alphalaw system (database and accounts package/client ledgers)
• Photocopying and printing
• Reception cover one lunchtime per week (answering calls, greeting clients etc).
The successful applicant will become part of our team of 35 people, based at our offices in South Street, central Chichester.
Benefits: 25 days' holidays plus additional days over the Christmas Break (subject to business needs) plus Private Healthcare package after 3 months.
Owen Kenny Solicitors,
38 South Street,
(Website www.owenkenny.co.uk, main tel 01243 790532, email firstname.lastname@example.org)