We are a leading manufacturer and supplier in the field of glass balconies, glass balustrades and curved glazing is seeking a proactive In-house Estimator for its supply and install division.
The successful candidate must be able to read plans, technical drawings, bills of quantities etc. to gain a good understanding of our customer’s requirements.
They will be bright, practical, technically minded with excellent administration skills. They will be responsible for responding to tender enquiries via telephone, email or post.
If you are focused, insightful and seeking a full-time position in a fast-expanding company please forward your CV along with a cover letter detailing your relevant qualifications and work experience.
Training at the company’s headquarters in Surrey will be required with costs and expenses covered by Balconette over the training period. An initial period of working remotely/from home may also be required.
- Take off of materials from plans and schematics of tender documents
- Liaise with customers to obtain further information/details to allow accurate pricing
- Prepare and submit quotations in a professional and timely manner to meet deadlines
- Follow up quotations to see if successful
- Monitor tender database to gain access to tender lists and obtain enquiries to price
- Minimum 1 year Estimator related work experience preferred
- The role could also be offered as a Junior level role for appropriate candidates
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with first-rate telephone manner
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and good time management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
Training on our full product range and internal systems will be provided.