Inside Account Executive.
Are you a go-getter who’s looking for a rewarding career in Sales?
Do you want to learn and progress your career?
Are you looking for a role with a great earning potential?
If so, our client is looking for you to join their Corp Sales Division as an Inside Account Executive!
Our client is currently recruiting for Inside Account Executives to join their Milton Keynes office. Working for a Global Infrastructure Provider, you will be contacting a wide range of corporate businesses who have 250 – 5000 IT users within their business to build and maintain positive and long-lasting working relationships. With an extensive training program as well as ongoing support and development, this is an opportunity to gain a successful career in Technology sales.
Responsibilities of the Inside Account Executive:
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers about their business and how technology can help provide better outcomes.
- Research, prospect, profile and build plans to win customers
- Provide consultation to customers to help understand their business needs
- Ensure customer needs are met and at the forefront of every sale
- Follow up on all leads
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales expectations
- Gain industry knowledge by attending sales and technology training
The Ideal Candidate for the Inside Account Executive:
- Previous sales experience with a demonstrable track record
- Driven and self-motivated to hit both individual and team targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped OTE with realistic earnings of £35,000 year one, £45,000 year two!
- Full and comprehensive training
- Positive workplace with opportunities to progress your career
If you would like to be considered for the role of Inside Account Executive, please click ‘APPLY’ below.