Are you interested in being part of a growing business? Are you seeking an exciting and rewarding new opportunity?
Do you have excellent document control attributes with a positive and proactive attitude?
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller to join our dedicated team in Stevenage. This is a vital role within the organisation, providing excellent administration, organisation, document and presentation skills to ensure a professional, accurate and uniform service is provided at all times.
This Document Controller role is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your documentation handling knowledge and attention to detail within a dynamic and supportive engineering environment.
- Organising, formatting and completing business-critical documentation
- Ensuring that our brand is represented correctly in all documentation and activities
- Daily management of departmental information sheet ensuring up to date and accurate detail
- Daily management of task scheduling in the absence of the Lead Document Controller
- Monitoring, actioning and assigning tasks from the shared mailboxes as required
- Creating/updating/managing standard company document templates
- Helping to create a library of standard tender/PQQ sections and templates
- Maintaining accurate outlook diary with critical issue and supply dates
- Attending regular team meetings
- Updating information, report creation and job number creation using our CRM system where required
- Sourcing merchandise, consumables or venues as required for events or for the office
- Training others on processes and systems and write supporting process documentation
- Providing front of house cover including meeting and greeting visitors, booking meeting rooms and managing the phones
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, customers and clients confidently and escalate any risks in a timely manner
- Ensure events happen on time, within agreed budget
Additional Salary Info: Gym, Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Perkbox
Document Controller | Document Control | Administrator | Admin Assistant | Office Support | Communication | Customer Service | IT
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience of archiving/ filing/ handling business documentation
- Experience of using Microsoft Word/Excel, PagePlus, or PowerPoint
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership, and prioritise workload
- Experience of implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of creating and quality checking documents to the required standard
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate active listening skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage tasks and projects end to end, working to deadlines and milestones
- Previous experience of:
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Pegasus Opera accounting package/software
- Indesign software
- Visio software
Additional Salary Information:
We also offer company pension scheme and private medical health cover as standard, plus other benefits. We offer very competitive salaries for the right people.
We are a leading provider of resident and mobile building services maintenance, delivering the highest quality support to critical environments and commercial properties, offering full life cycle asset management.
In order to ensure that we continue to attract and retain people who embody our values and can deliver our high standards, we provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, in which our employees can thrive.
We believe in offering significant personal growth opportunities with ongoing development programmes for people at all stages of their careers.