Retail Store Manager - Salisbury
O2 & Telefonica
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Your job is to deliver amazing results through leading and developing a high performing team. You will deliver results through a motivated and engaged team by inspiring them to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understand their needs so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will look for ways to make sales soar, drive efficiencies and be a motivational leader and role model to the team.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Leading your team brilliantly with passion and drive
• Ensuring your store consistently delivers an exceptional customer service/experience. Building trust and making every single day better through personal experiences that count
• Achieving performance targets and other measures as set by the business
• Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews with the team
• Supporting the Store to drive productivity and efficiency in line with budgets and guidelines, to minimise store operating costs and impact on the environment.
• Building a schedule using identified business data inputs (i.e footfall, matrix hours, trading hours, employee contracted hours) to maximise productivity and deliver store rotas in an effective and timely manner
• Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
• Identifying talent within the team and driving development
• Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance – taking pride in where you work
Find out more about Benefits, Skills and Experience Needed for this role on O2 Careers Website