Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting and dynamic Company?
Bladon Jets are currently recruiting for a Production Manager to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
The Production Manager is responsible for delivering the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory targets for the factory.
The right candidate will be expected to take a key role within the Company's improvement processes to ensure best practice and standardisation throughout, at a pivotal time for the Company. Key to the success of the applicant will be the ability to draw on extensive experience within a Lean Manufacturing organisation.
- Deliver the Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory targets for the factory
- Ownership of the production operating system
- Team staffing and development. Direct, hands on management and development of the production operatives
- Partner with the cross functional teams in developing a new production line from prototype to volume
- Integral part of the SIOP process. Develop the capacity model and ensure capacity meets demand
- Ensure successful new product introductions that meet launch targets
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities for the function
Production Manager | Management | Operations | Lean Manufacturing | JIT | Prototype | Turbine
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in an operations management role
- Significant experience within a Lean Manufacturing environment - ideally Automotive or Aerospace, including familiarity with Just In Time manufacture
- Experience in delivering capital projects
- 6 Sigma / Lean certification
- High level of familiarity with SAP would be advantageous
- Degree qualified, preferably within an Engineering discipline or equivalent
Bladon Jets is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.