Circa £23,000 (Full Time equivalent)
Location: Banbury OX16 4XS.
We are Tadmarton Products Ltd, the leading wholesale supplier of meat and poultry products to the retail and catering trade.We are a long established Company which continues to grow and are part of the DB Foods Group which turns over 180 million.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to ensure all debts are collected and managed within pre-agreed terms.You will be responsible for the company’s debtor book of £2m + comprising of over 350 active accounts.
There is the option to work 9am to 3.00pm or full time hours (8am-4.30pm).
- Responsible for ensuring all debts are collected and accounts managed within pre-agreed terms.
- Monitoring credit limits and taking appropriate action when these limits are reached.
- Building relationships with internal account managers to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitoring payments from customers via a variety of different methods.
- Working to agreed KPI’s to monitor both individual and company performance in keeping debts to a minimum.
What you will need:
- Experience of credit control within SME’s and sole traders.
- Knowledge of credit insurance desirable.
- Intermediate level of Excel essential.
- An ICM qualification is desirable.
- High attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
- Salary of circa £23,000 per annum (full time equivalent).
- Growing Company with career progression opportunities.
- Up to 25 days holidays with years of service plus bank holidays.
To apply email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org