Do you have excellent customer service skills and proven supervisory experience?
Would you be interested in an interesting and rewarding new opportunity, working with a renowned vehicle re marketing brand?
We are currently recruiting for a Yard Supervisor to work at our facility in Sandy, Bedfordshire.
We are a small close knit team that support each other like a family. As a Yard Supervisoryou will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the managing of the day to day operations of the yard. To include receiving, storing of vehicles, auction setup and vehicle protection services.
- Offer assistance to customers and handle customer issues providing an excellent customer service.
- Record vehicle information accurately and legibly including the logging of plant usage.
- Look to motivate and guide the Yard team.
- Use a tractor to move vehicles as required and/or directed.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional approach.
- Follow Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Such other duties as requested by your line manager.
Yard Supervisor | Yard Management | Supervisor | Site Supervisor | Site Management | Yard | Operations Supervisor | Automotive | Car Auction | Tractor | Fork Lift | Customer Service | Health & Safety | IOSH
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Ability to operate basic equipment
- Good IT skills
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
- Attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IOSH qualification
- Fork Lift Truck Licence
About Our Company:
INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CAREER WITH COPART?
Our unique combination of industry leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart are looking for the right people to join our team.
- Monday to Friday Working
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events