JOINERS / CARPENTERS
JOINERS / CARPENTERS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START!!
Due to a period of sustained growth Kudos are recruiting competent joiners at all skill levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidates to join a well-established, thriving local company. Working alongside an experienced team which operates both manufacturing facilities and on site projects will give successful candidates an exciting and varied job role.
As the Carpenter Joiner your duties will include:
* Manufacturing a product to a high standard of quality and specification.
* Working with hand, air and power tools safely and accurately.
* Working on all aspects of domestic and commercial projects
To be a successful Carpenter Joiner you will have the following skills and experience:
* Have a great work ethic and team player attitude.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years apprentice training with a record of work experience.
* A wood skilled background and relevant qualifications are favourable.
* Must be able to read and work from drawings.
* Your own full tool kit would be an advantage to have but not essential.
/ A CSR Card is also an advantage but not essential.
* Willingness to work outside normal hours as required and have a flexible approach to work.
Salary is negotiable based on level of experience.
Apply by sending your CV to the below address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Advanced Timbercraft Ltd t/a Kudos, Personnel Department
10 Browns Road, Antrim Road, Newtownabbey, BT36 4RN