Applicants are invited for the post of Creche Co-ordinator
30 hours per week / 27 month contract
Starting Salary £17,210 + Pension
Derry Well Women is a Health Centre for Women and Children.
Registered with the Western Health and Social Care Trust, the Creche provides short time child care to mothers attending a broad range of programmes and courses including Counselling and Mother and Baby Programmes.
* A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children's Care, Learning and Development.
* 2 years Leadership experience including supervision of staff and volunteers in the last 5 years, working in an Early Years setting with children 0-5 years.
* Current Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
* Current training in Safeguarding Children
* Current Health and Safety Certificate
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification may be obtained from:
Derry Well Women,
17 Queen Street,
Telephone Number 02871360777
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 2nd February 2018 at 12.00 Noon.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th February 2018
(This position is supported by BBC Children in Need)