Are you an experienced Logistics Manager with knowledge of running your own region with full P&L accountability?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If so then we may have just the role for you!
We are looking for an inspirational leader to take on the role of Regional Manager for our central west region covering Bristol, Southampton, Swindon, Cardiff and Plymouth.
You will have the opportuni
The role involves efficient management of your region's P&L, encouraging and increasing sales activity of your service centre through effective recruitment and headcount management, as well as ensuring the legal, efficient and profitable running of all teams under your remit. This will also include a constant focus on customer service excellence and strategic relationship management of high profile clients.
The key responsibilities include:
- Effective management of your region's P&L.
- Excellent management of Service Level Agreements.
- Strong and diligent implementation of new Accounts at all times.
- Challenge and develop staff at all levels within your Region, effectively managing your Managers and creating a democratic working environment.
- Manage the attrition of customers to a minimum through strong management and the correct reviewing procedures to ensure strong revenue throughout.
- Develop and maintain a sales territory along with Regions sales teams increasing both revenue and profit in line with pre-determined budgets.
- Establish, monitor and update CRM on a regular basis.
- Effectively contribute to monthly Senior Managers meetings; conferences; client meetings and events.
- Produce and deliver effective presentations to clients and other members of the business.
- Network with potential employees to ensure we have the best in class at all areas. This also includes networking with potential acquisitions within your agreed Regional areas.
- To effectively prepare, review and report on your Regions budgets and financial targets.
- Effective negotiation of pricing tariffs and contracts and preparation of tenders & proposals for new business.
Additional Salary Info: Pension, Medicash, Ride2Work, Childcare vouchers
Regional Manager | Logistics Manager | Sales | Profit & Loss | P&L | Operations | Business Development | Logistics | Distribution | Recruitment
- Previous experience of managing a multi-site region, and P&L management in the logistics industry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Sound commercial awareness and continued client focus.
- Sound decision making skills and ability to manage improvement plans.
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety.
- Extensive experience of leading and managing operational change.
- Ability to understand and translate strategy into day-to-day delivery.
- In depth knowledge of leading edge transport, logistics and planning methodologies to deliver full end-to-end processes.
- Excellent budgetary and analytical skills, with acute commercial awareness.
If you feel this is the ideal next step in your career, and you meet the outlined requirements, please submit your CV and click apply today!
We reserve the right to close this advert once we have received sufficient applications. We therefore encourage all candidates to apply as quickly as possible.
About Our Company:
CitySprint deliver flexible, reliable, innovative and technology led courier and logistics services. As well as being the UK's leading same day distribution network, we have a range of UK Overnight and International and specialist services, including 1-hour delivery timeslots for retail, our Healthcare offer and even in-night deliveries.
Our investment in leading-edge technology and systems is what drives us, always with the goal of improving our customers' experience with us.
At the heart of our business are our people who are committed to providing the highest standards of customer care. Who our customers choose to partner with matters and we make it our ethos to always deliver excellence in the services we provide.
To always stay on top of our game, we employ the best talent with the right expertise and knowledge to support our customers and ensure that we continue to improve and grow.