Customer Relations / Business Development Executive - Part Time
Successful Warwick based Document Solution Company require an experienced Customer Relations / Business Development Executive (Part Time) to join their growing team in continuing to work with current prospects and existing customers together with researching new business opportunities, in order to generate qualified appointments for the established field sales team.
This position offers exciting opportunities for a confident self-motivated proactive and focussed individual with a proven track record in telephone marketing and the capability of generating both new business and expanding our relationship with existing customers.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Outbound phone calls to new and existing customers
- Making appointments
- Generating own contacts and building up base with key information
- Targeting specific market sectors with products of interest
- Constant cleansing and updating of database
- Emailing and following up
- Initial handling of inbound enquiries
- Previous experience within a telemarketing environment
- Motivated and positive mind
- Experience of using a database
- Good keyboard skills with attention to detail
- A confident and assertive telephone manner with the ability to think on your feet and quickly forge business relationships
- A clear and distinct speaking voice
- Excellent communication skills allied to a fast mind
- Proactive and focused
- Self-motivated and hard working
Part-time hours offered; to work Monday to Thursday, hours negotiable minimum 4 hours each day.
In return we offer a basic salary of around £20k per annum pro-rata with available commission payable.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES