Customer Service Representative (m/f)
We are looking for Talents! In order to extend our current Team, we are in search of a passionate (young-) professional (m/f) who is seeking an exciting new challenge as Customer Service Representative (m/f).
Drooms (drooms.com) is the leading provider of secure cloud solutions in Europe. The specialized software facilitates highly secure access to confidential documents, as well as the ability to exchange them safely with third parties around the globe. Drooms allows for the transparent, efficient and secure management of confidential business processes such as commercial real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, NPL transactions and board communications.
Drooms’ clients include the world's leading real estate companies, consulting and law firms and corporations such as METRO GROUP, Evonik, Morgan Stanley, JLL, JP Morgan, CBRE, Rewe and UBS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management and administration of data room projects, in particular the creation of users and the distribution of access rights
- Executing and maintaining accurate document and user security
- Client Support (1st level support) on equal terms for lawyers, investment bankers etc.
- Provided Support via telephone/email in English (native) and Italian
- Processing of technical customer inquiries (application, firewall, etc.) and if necessary forwarding to relevant departments
- Assistance with administrative and other necessary tasks
- Shipping logistics
What you need:
- Successfully completed Bachelor (e.g. Business; Italian; Humanities)
- Strong customer and service orientation with a desire to exceed service levels and customer expectations
- Fluent in English and Italian, spoken and written
- Structured, detail oriented and well organized operation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible to changing work environment (including shifts)
- Independent, reliable and communicative Team Player
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
What you get:
- Work in a fast and innovative mid-size company, where business life meets start-up atmosphere
- Experience diversity by joining our 24 nation team with a real sense of teamwork
- Work on a product that's being utilized by the world's largest enterprises
- Work with awesome people in a great working environment and flat hierarchies
- Extensive on the job training and employee benefits such as health care subsidization
So if you’re a Customer Service Representative (m/f) who wants to work for a company that is changing the way businesses communicate, Apply now! If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 69 478640-0.