Marketing Communications Executive (f/m)
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Executive (f/m) who has initial experience in an agile environment. Beyond the required skills and abilities, we are looking for an individual with a “just do it” attitude and a creative and innovative mindset.
Drooms is the leading provider of secure cloud solutions in Europe. The specialized software facilitates highly secure access to confidential documents, as well as the ability to exchange them safely with third parties around the globe. Drooms allows for the transparent, efficient and secure management of confidential business processes such as commercial real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, NPL transactions and board communications.
Drooms’ clients include the world's leading real estate companies, consulting and law firms and corporations such as METRO GROUP, Evonik, Morgan Stanley, JLL, JP Morgan, CBRE, Rewe and UBS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support of the local Sales Team with on-site visits, networking and events
- Research, evaluate, negotiate and develop commercial relationships with suppliers
- Ensure the operational aspects of each event are successful and cost-effective: pre-event, on-site, and post-event
- Coordinate local UK marketing materials based on the target group and adaption of international initiatives while ensuring consistent Corporate Communication under the supervision of the Content Marketing Manager
- Support digital marketing and content activities including website and blog reporting and updates using Drupal content management system
- Handle all social media activity for the UK & provide input to the headquarter in Germany
- Coordinate translations in cooperation with the translation agency
- Be responsible for the compilation of the external newsletter with guidance from the Content Marketing Manager
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and 2+ years of public relations or marketing experience with an emphasis on B2B communications either in-house or agency side
- A solid track record of initiating and executing numerous successful projects & campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Self-starting and detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Native/Fluent English Skills, additional language is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate strong project development and management skills
- Capable of cultivating good working relationships across multiple teams, cultures and geographies
What you get:
- Work on a product that's being utilized by the world's largest enterprises
- Work with awesome people in a great working environment where start-up meets business
- Extensive on the job training in an agile environment in the city center of London
- Employee Benefits such as health insurance subsidization
So if you’re a Marketing Communications Executive (f/m) who wants to work on an important product that is changing the way businesses communicate, apply now! If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 69 478640-0.