DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Screening telephone calls and enquiries.
• Liaising with Captains/crew to maintain up to date information for each yacht (crew profiles, equipment etc).
• Assisting with the creation of charter marketing documents for yachts including charter flyers, PDF photo brochures, show specifications, crew profiles, menus, itineraries etc.
• Maintaining databases for each yacht.
• Entering data into the company's CRM.
• Maintaining yacht document files for each yacht.
• Providing data and text for yacht charter proposals.
• Proof reading documents.
• Assistance with setting up and making payments.
• Completing credit card expense claims on behalf of Senior Charter Manager.
• Boat Show administration.
• Attending charter shows and events as required.
• Arranging travel and accommodation for Senior Charter Manager.
• Covering Senior Charter Manager in their absence.
• Carry out specific projects as required.
• General administration as required.
• Confident working with different nationalities.
• Ability to work well under pressure at times.
• Proactive individual with the ability to use their own initiative.
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Sailing/marine background an advantage.
Hours of work 9am to 5.30pm.
For more information about our company, please see www.oceanindependence.com
Friendly office in Cuckfield, West Sussex.
Please apply by emailing your CV.