SEN, SEND & Mainstream Teacher & Teaching Assistant
REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking SEN, SEND & Mainstream Teachers & Teaching Assistants
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEN recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting SEN & Mainstream Teachers, HLTA's & Teaching Assistants, preferably Moving & Handling Trained (but not essential as full training can be given), to work in Special Educational Needs & Mainstream Schools in and around the Sheffield, Rotherham,Barnsley and Chesterfield areas.
All applicants must have the following:-
- Experience of working or volunteering within an SEN school / Mainstream School / Childcare setting.
- Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
- The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
- Valid DBS Certificate (if you do not have a valid DBS certificate Reach Education can apply for a new DBS certificate for you.
- Moving & Handling Certification (Not essential as full training can be given)
- Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
- Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
All job offers will be made subject to a full interview, satisfactory references, an Enhanced Disclosure and will be subject to The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Moving & Handling Training
- Team Teach Training
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.
Click apply now to forward your CV and covering letter or visit our website at www.reacheducation.co.uk alternatively call us on 0845 8383524