Do you love to write? Want to help us write awesome articles?
Then you might be the right person for us.
We are in need for freelance writers that could provide original content on various topics based on briefs we send your way.
Who do we need?
Writers across all industries are welcome. Several industries we actively recruit for include sports, lifestyle and gaming.
- You need to possess stellar communication skills and be flexible and available, sometimes on short notice.
- You want to learn something new every day.
- You dive into the writing process with purpose and passion.
- You don't stop until you're proud of the work you complete.
- You complete projects on time.
- You aim to create well-written, thought-out, and engaging content.
- You will do your best to understand the format and purpose of the given assignment. Know the right voice, tone, and information required to make the content successful. Polish with accurate research, proper grammar, and appropriate style.
Assignments may range from blog posts to sales copy to longer, informative guides.
Please read the following examples before you apply for the job.
This is the type of content we need, and we will ask you about them. Be prepared.
Rates vary based on content type, word count, the amount of research required, etc.
Freelance positions offer flexible schedules, rates, and projects and are work from home.
We offer a pay structure that is clear, transparent, and, we hope, generous. If you write an article that is analytically sound, thoughtful, and well-written and you develop a track record of high performance you will be offered better rates.
To apply please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and in the body of the e-mail tell us why you think you're the best person for the job.
We're looking forward to hearing from you