The Admin department currently has an opportunity for a Support Administrator to join their team. The ideal person will be naturally motivated, highly organised and approach all working situations with a positive can do attitude whilst paying attention to customer needs and wants.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The main duties and responisbilities for this role include:
- Supporting with administrative tasks across the business.
- Supporting with production data entry when required.
- Raising purchase requisitions for all departments.
- Resolve queries given by departments in a timely and professional manner.
- Book in visitors onto the system and chaperone when required.
- Support the production paperwork filing system and ensure all documentation is archived regularly in line with auditing requirements and to support customer complaints.
- Take minutes in meetings and make sure they are issued with accurate information and within 24 hours.
- Ensure all external post is completed on a daily basis.
- Distribute internal post.
- To ensure ink cartridges are issued to staff when required and the record sheet kept up to date and checked weekly.
- Manage meetings for internal and external delegates including room, refreshments, IT equipment and relevant PPE.
- Ensure that all documentation, such as posters and displays are up to date around the site.
- General administration duties such as maintaining stationary cupboards.
- Responsibility for ensuring kitchen refreshment facilities are kept clean and fully stocked.
- Filing of all communications with outside companies.
- To ensure future tractability of costs and works.
- Parts ordering.
- Supplies liaising.
- Control of internal systems and setup of systems.
- Control of engineers workload.
- Booking in of contractors.
- Review of H&S and procedural documentations.
The successful candidate should:
- Hold a NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
• Pension Scheme up to 12 % employer contributions.
• Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
• Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
• 31 days holiday (incl Bank holidays).
• Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
• Discounted Epson products and consumables.
• Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services.
• Company Sick Pay scheme.
• Free secure parking onsite.