Injection Moulding Technician
Injection Moulding Technician - Telford, Shropshire
The person in this post must hold a HNC in Mechanical Engineering and ideally have previous experience in a similar role, although this is not essential.
Hours of work:
Full continential shifts (6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance on machinery to ensure quality and stability of production.
- Responsibility for the daily maintenance of Injection Moulding machinery.
- Ensuring any breakdowns are dealt with and fixed in a timely manner.
- Re-ordering parts consumed during any machinery maintenance or repairs.
- Responsible for daily machine safety checks.
- Assistance in tool changes where necessary.
- Understanding and working towards business and departmental performance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Daily safety checks in accordance with Shift Engineer.
- Cover the Shift Engineers production duties as and when necessary.
- Contribution to the compliance with ISO and other statutory requirements, ensuring relevant processes are followed and records maintained.
- Maintaining 5S Standards.
- Pension Scheme up to 12% employer contributions.
- Life assurance up to 4 x annual salary.
- Voluntary lifestyle benefit scheme.
- 31 days holiday.
- Discounted Manchester United home game tickets.
- Discounted Epson products and consumables.
- Onsite occupational health, physiotherapist and counsellor services.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Free secure parking onsite.