How good are your cleaning skills? Do you want to see everything sparkle and shine? Join the team in Portsmouth - apply now!
Salary: £7.50 – £8.18 per hour
Start Date: April 2018
Ofsted April 2017 – The Portsmouth Academy is a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING leadership and management
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and committed cleaner to work Monday – Friday, 52 weeks per year, at The Portsmouth Academy.
Typical working hours will be either:
3.15pm – 6.15pm (15hrs per week)
6.45am – 8.15am and 2.30pm – 5pm (20hrs per week)
What you will get from The Portsmouth Academy:
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our trust
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free parking onsite
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Meticulous and understand the importance of hygiene
- Organised and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work with a variety of staff within a school environment
- Build good working relationships and be a team player to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard
- Has an understanding of the need to maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding information relating to pupils within our school
Previous experience as a cleaner is not essential but is preferred. Basic training will be given for the right candidate.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.