Everything we do here at Praxis Care centres around making a difference to the lives of people living with learning disabilities, mental ill health, acquired brain injury or dementia and to do this, we have a team of exceptional care and support workers. We are the largest care providing charity in Northern Ireland and also have large operations across Republic of Ireland, England and Isle of Man, employing over 1400 staff.
Are you passionate about supporting those most vulnerable in our society? We currently have the following vacancy within Mental Health Services:
Full Time - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Ballymena, Rainbow Lodge
Salary: £26,723 - £30,522 per annum
Working with Praxis Care can be deeply rewarding, satisfying and challenging. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, resilient, flexible, and compassionate, with a passion for supporting people and ensuring that our service users enjoy the highest quality of life then we want to hear from you.
To be considered for this role you must meet the essential criteria listed below;
- Professional qualification in Social Work OR First Level Nursing OR Occupational Therapy OR Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults' Management) Wales and Northern Ireland OR NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care and registered or be eligible for registration on appointment, on the appropriate part of the NISCC register, without condition.
- 2 years' post registration work experience working with vulnerable adults or children, including at least 1 year's relevant experience in a supervisory management capacity.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work effectively when managing difficult situations.
- Be able to demonstrate how you have effectively supervised and managed staff.
- Available to work flexibly.
- Sleep-in duties will be required.
Application packs, including a full job description detailing essential and desirable criteria, are available on our website - www.praxisprovides.com or via email: email@example.com or telephone: 028 9081 8425.
All applications must be received 27th February 2018 at 12pm with successful applicants being interviewed shortly after.
A waiting list may be created to fill similar vacancies in this jurisdiction which may arise within 9 months of the interview date.
Praxis Care is an equal opportunities employer.